Friday, December 3, 2010

Champlain in 60 Seconds : Team Awesome

Emosewa Meat : Sdnoces 06 ni Nialpmahc



During the production of the video I handled a good majority of the planning for meeting up and getting the bases covered before we actually started. I helped scout and plan some of the early shots. I filmed the zombie attack and I was filmed at the very end for te group cheer. After that, with Andrea, I helped do the final edits and then posted it to my YouTube account.

I feel like I earned anywhere from a B+ to an A. Due to conflicting schedules I couldn't be there for as much as the filming as I would have liked, but given what we had to work with I made the most of it.

The hardest part was editing. When Andrea sent the file, it didn't come with the original clips so I had to make cuts in the film manually and try to make everything smooth. It was frustrating but I eventually got it.

The most rewarding thing other than finishing was seeing how many people turned up to help film the HvZ part. I was thrilled I was able to find people outside of my dorm and group of friends. A few of the humans who helped me I barely knew - they just wanted to play with their guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment